Licencja na filmy, zdjęcia i oryginalne prace ojca Adama
Ojciec Adam Kotas zachęca do udostępniania swoich filmów wideo i postów w mediach społecznościowych, ale nie pozwala nikomu tworzyć częściowych lub pełnych kopii jego filmów, zdjęć lub nagrań głosowych i pod żadnym pozorem nie wolno ci zarabiać na jego filmy. Jeśli udostępniasz jakiekolwiek materiały na YouTube, Facebooku, Instagramie, Twitterze, TikTok i innych stronach mediów społecznościowych Ojca Adama Kotasa, możesz to zrobić tylko wtedy, gdy zgadzasz się z poniższą umową licencyjną. Udostępnienie któregokolwiek z tych materiałów będzie uważane za akceptację warunków licencji.
Licencja ograniczona i warunkowa
Section 1 – Definitions
a. “Adapted Material” means material subject to Copyright and Similar Rights that is derived from or based upon Licensed Material and in which the Licensed Material is translated, altered, arranged, transformed, or otherwise modified in a manner requiring permission under the Copyright and Similar Rights held by the Licensor. Where the Licensed Material is a performance or sound recording, Adapted Material is always produced where the Licensed Material is synched in timed relation with a moving image. For purposes of this License, “Adapted Material” shall not include a partial video or sound recording that is Shared on TikTok; provided that the Sharing of that partial video or sound recording fairly represents the contents of that video and does not depict the speaker in the video or sound recording in a false light, misrepresents the statements made by the speaker, or otherwise defames the speaker.
b. “Copyright and Similar Rights” means copyright and/or similar or analogous rights closely related to copyright, including, without limitation, performance, broadcast, sound and video recording, without regard to how the rights are labeled or categorized.
c. “Effective Technological Measures” means those measures that, in the absence of proper authority, may not be circumvented under laws fulfilling obligations under Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty adopted on December 20, 1996, and/or similar international agreements.
d. “Exceptions and Limitations” means fair use, fair dealing, or any other legally established exception or limitation to Copyright and Similar Rights that applies to Your use of the Licensed Material.
e. “Licensed Material” means the videos, photographs and original works posted on Licensor’s websites and social media channels, pages and accounts, including: www.adamkotas.com, www.facebook.com/FrAdamKotas, www.youtube.cm/c/FrAdamKotasVideos, www.instagram.com/padreadamkotasministries, www.tiktok.com/@padreadamkotasoficial, twitter.com/AdamKotas13. Licensed Material does not include Licensor’s trademarks, any of Licensor’s publicity rights or any rights specified in Section 2(b)(1)-(2).
f. “Licensed Rights” means the rights granted to You subject to the terms and conditions of this License, which are limited to Copyright and Similar Rights that apply to Your use of the Licensed Material and that the Licensor has authority to license.
g. “Licensor” means Father Adam Kotas and Hello, Hello Ministries, Inc., a Nevada non-profit corporation.
h. “Non-Commercial” means not intended for or directed towards monetary compensation or any form of commercial benefit or advantage, including, without limitation, the exchange of non-monetary compensation or consideration.
i. “Share” means to provide material to the public or any third party by any means or process that requires permission under the Licensed Rights, including, but not limited to, reproduction, public performance, distribution, dissemination, communication, or importation, and to make material available to the public including in ways and by means that members of the public may access the material from a place and at a time individually chosen by them, including, without limitation, over a social media platform or any source or means available over the world-wide internet.
j. “You” or “Yours” refers to the person or entity who has agreed to this License by sharing any materials on Father Adam Kotas’s website, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram Twitter or TikTok pages.
Section 2 – Scope of Limited and Conditional License
a. Scope and Conditions of License Grant
1. Grant of License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license to exercise the Licensed Rights in the Licensed Material to Share the Licensed Material for Non-Commercial purposes only.
2. Term. The term of this License is specified in section 5(a).
3. Media and Formats; Technical Modifications Allowed: The Licensor authorizes You to exercise the Licensed Rights in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter created. Licensor agrees not to assert any right or authority to forbid You from making technical modifications necessary to exercise the Licensed Rights, including technical modifications necessary to circumvent Effective Technological Measures, but only to the extent that the modifications authorized by this Section 2(a)(3) never produces Adapted Material.
4. Exceptions and L imitations. Where Exceptions and Limitations apply to Your use, this License does not apply.
5. Downstream Recipients.
a) License Offer For Downstream Recipients. Every recipient of the Licensed Material shall automatically receive an offer from the Licensor to exercise the Licensed Rights subject to the terms and conditions of this License.
b) No Downstream Restrictions or Conditions. You may not offer or impose any additional or different terms or conditions on, or apply Effective Technological Measures to, the Licensed Material if doing so restricts exercise of the Licensed Rights by any recipient of the Licensed Material.
6. No Endorsement. Nothing in this License constitutes or may be construed as permission to assert or imply that You are, or that Your use of the Licensed Material is, connected with, or sponsored, endorsed, or granted official status by, the Licensor or others designated to receive attribution as provided in Section 3(a)(1)(a)(i).
7. Changes to this License Grant. Licensor shall be free to modify the scope of this License or terminate this License in its entirety at any time.
b. Other Rights Not Granted
1. Moral rights, such as the right of integrity, publicity, privacy and/or other similar personality rights, are not licensed under this License; provided, however, that Licensor agrees not to assert any such rights, but only to the extent necessary to allow You to exercise the Licensed Rights under the terms and conditions of this License.
2. Patent and trademark rights are not licensed under this License.
3. To the extent necessary, Licensor waives any right to collect royalties from You for the exercise of the Licensed Rights. In all other cases, Licensor expressly reserves any right to collect such royalties, including, without limitation, when the Licensed Material is used other than for Non-Commercial purposes.
Section 3 – License Conditions
1. If you Share the Licensed Material, You must:
a) retain the following supplied by the Licensor with the Licensed Materials:
i. identification of the creator(s) of the Licensed Material and any others designated to receive attribution, in any reasonable manner requested by Licensor;
ii. a copyright notice;
iii. a notice that refers to the disclaimer of warranties under Section 4 below;
iv. a URL or hyperlink to the Licensed Material;
b) indicate if You modified the Licensed Material and retain an indication of any previous modifications; and
c) indicate the Licensed Material is licensed under this License and include the text of, or the URL or hyperlink to, this License.
2. You may satisfy the conditions in Section 3(a)(1) in any reasonable manner based on the medium, means and context in which You Share the Licensed Material. For example, You may reasonably satisfy the conditions by providing a URL or hyperlink to a resource that includes the required information.
3. If requested by Licensor, You must remove any of the information required by Section 3(a)(1)(a).
Section 4 – Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
a. To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, Licensor offers the Licensed Material as-is and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the Licensed Material, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise. This includes, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not known or discoverable.
b. In no event will the Licensor be liable to You on any legal theory (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or other losses, costs, expenses, or damages arising out of this License or use of the Licensed Material, even if the Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such losses, costs, expenses, or damages.
c. The disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability provided above shall be interpreted in a manner that, to the extent possible, constitutes an absolute disclaimer and waiver of all liability.
Section 5 – Term and Termination
a. This License applies for the term of the Copyright, subject to termination under Section 5(c). However, if You fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this License, then Your rights under this License shall terminate automatically and immediately.
b. Where Your right to use the Licensed Material has terminated under Section 5(a), it reinstates only upon the express reinstatement by the Licensor. This Section 5(b) does not affect any right the Licensor may have to seek remedies for Your violations of this License.
c. Licensor retains the right to offer the Licensed Material under separate terms or conditions to specific parties and/or to stop distributing any of the Licensed Material at any time. Removal of any of the Licensed Materials shall terminate the License immediately regarding the removed material.
Section 6 – Other Terms and Conditions
a. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional or different terms or conditions communicated by You unless expressly agreed to in writing by Licensor.
b. Any arrangements, understandings, or agreements regarding the Licensed Material not stated herein are separate from and independent of the terms and conditions of this License.
Section 7 – Interpretation
a. This License does not, and shall not be interpreted to, reduce, limit, restrict, or impose conditions on any use of the Licensed Material that could lawfully be made without permission under this License.
b. To the extent possible, if any provision of this License is deemed unenforceable, it shall be automatically reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. If the provision cannot be reformed, it shall be severed from this License without affecting the enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
c. No term or condition of this License will be waived and no failure to comply consented to unless expressly agreed to by the Licensor.
d. Nothing in this License constitutes or may be interpreted as a limitation upon, or waiver of, any privileges and immunities that apply to Licensor, including from the legal processes of any jurisdiction or authority.
e. This License shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A.